Senior Graphic Designer
*Open to candidates across the Bay Area - offices in San Francisco, Oakland, & Santa Clara*
The Senior Graphic Designer will create and implement design concepts in support of One Workplace’s marketing initiatives. This role will report to One Workplace’s Creative Brand Manager. The ideal candidate is a jack-of-all-trades combining traditional design with web design. They are highly creative, driven, organized, and possesses a strong attention to detail. Applicants must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, manage time efficiently, work on multiple projects concurrently, present and defend concepts/ideas to internal marketing team members, and communicate exceptionally well.
- Develop bold new, emerging designs, and enhance existing concepts.
- Translate verbal or written instructions into effective and compelling design pieces.
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and develop new design concepts, executing them through both print and digital mediums.
- Develop and maintain key marketing and branding materials, including but not limited to website development and updates, brochures, infographics, and content to support landing pages and email campaigns.
- Expert knowledge and experience in creating digital content for the various social media networks, notably LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram
- Work collaboratively with designers, copywriters, and executives, while having the ability to produce deliverables independently.
- Prepare drafts and present your ideas; Amend final designs based on internal feedback and gain full approval
Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university.
8+ years related professional Graphic Design experience.
2+ years of experience in working with web development or design, including HTML or CSS.
- Naturally curious and passionate about design — with a keen awareness of the evolving landscape of available tools, technologies, resources, and trends
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software, including Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Experience with Wordpress, Craft or similar technologies
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines as well as day-to-day changes at every level of detail
- Ability to ideate and bring creative ideas to clients and campaigns
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a fast-paced team
- Sharp eye for layout consistency for format, and amazing attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to own projects, demonstrate good judgment when working with team members and client contacts, and take initiative
- Demonstrated experience with concepting highly creative designs
Portfolio reflecting your design experience must be submitted with your resume.
Seeing, color perception, hearing/listening, clear speech, hand and finger dexterity, ability to move distances within and between warehouses/offices, driving. Complex reading and writing, basic math skills, judgment/decision making, analysis/comprehension
Regularly works with others and has both face-to-face and verbal contact, usually works inside. Occasionally works alone and does work outside. May also work around moving objects. Generally, works in an office environment with moderate noise.
Job Status – Exempt