Position can work out of Santa Clara, Oakland, or San Francisco*
Edit all sales orders for errors and discrepancies; notify appropriate sales teams of errors and monitor corrections prior to purchase order release; print all purchase orders; monitor “on hold” report; track and document department quality measurements.
- Edit orders for errors, discrepancies or omissions of information (ie; tax codes, processing codes, product information, etc.)
- Communicate with coordinators and/or sales people regarding corrections or clarifications.
- Cancel orders or lines on orders as necessary; “unticket” delivery tickets so that coordinators can make necessary changes.
- Overall troubleshooting resource for both coordinators and sales.
- Monitor “Orders Waiting For Action” report.
- Track monthly department quality measurements and create color graphs for display. Generate printed reports regarding quantity and type of errors committed by individual coordinators.
- Electronically transmit (EDI) and/or fax purchase orders three times daily.
- Hold one-on-one training sessions with new coordinators, salespeople and project managers for Order Administration overview.
- Daily EDI report printing and order receipt via the functional acknowledgment report.
- Review “Purchase Order Print” list to verify all released orders have printed.
Associate Arts degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Attention to detail; ability to prioritize workload; ability to work under pressure; product/vendor knowledge; purchasing background preferred.
- Complex reading and writing skills, basic math skills; judgment/decision making; analysis/comprehension.
- Seeing, hearing, color perception, clear speech
- Ability to move distances within the office and warehouse
- Complex reading and writing, basic math skills
Regularly works alone and with others in person, over the phone and via email. Generally works in an office environment around moderate noise.
Job Status – Non-Exempt
*Position training will be done in the Santa Clara office