Works in conjunction with the Account Manager to provide customer service, convert and track orders, and service accounts. Works knowledgeably with clients and other professionals to accomplish successful completion of account/project work.
- Provide product and labor quotations for small to large orders; convert the quotes to orders
- Respond to all customers immediate needs and may act as a primary contact for incoming calls/emails for quote or order requests. Maintain on-going client relationship and provide general customer service as needed
- Assist sales with product research, pricing and lead-time information for daily quote requests or bids
- Track all aspects of orders, as relates to vendor ship/arrival dates
- Coordinate receipt, delivery and installation of products and services
- Creates and maintains daily, weekly and monthly status and billing reports
- Communicate delivery status to customers, internal team members and outside installation companies via forms or in excel, email or over the phone
- Assure accuracy of paperwork and maintain organized files and current status reports
- Attend OWP meetings and training sessions; participate in team and other company meetings and events to promote team effectiveness and synergy
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned, to include serving as back up or relieving Concierge/Workplace Manager.
Associate Arts degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Requires self-motivation with strong interpersonal skills and ability to ask pertinent questions to determine client needs.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must be assertive, flexible, and have a strong sense of urgency.
- Committed to supporting Sales Team goals
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks is essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to provide excellent customer service and foster both internal and external relationships
- Must be able to effectively solve problems and make decisions in the best interest of One Workplace and the client
- Familiarity with proposal and bid process desired
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office systems with ability to learn internal system
- Must have an understanding of general business practices
- May occasionally need reliable transportation to go to client sites
- Seeing, hearing, color perception, clear speech
- Ability to move distances within the office and warehouse
- Complex reading and writing, basic math skills
Regularly works alone and with others in person, over the phone and via email. Generally works in an office environment around moderate noise. Occasionally may work in the warehouse around loud noises.
Job Status – Non-Exempt