New Business Development: Learning Environments K-12
Responsible for building sales of One Workplace products portfolio in assigned territories or markets. Represents One Workplace efforts to identify, contact and obtain specifications and sales for key and targeted projects and opportunities.
- Collaborate with AM (Account Manager) + AAM (Associate Account Manager) to achieve strategic sales plan volume and margin.
- Qualify client needs, budget, project schedule and support overall workflow.
- Assists sales team with sales calls, event coordination, assembly and presentation of sales collateral.
- Lead the preparation of bid documents and pricing proposals.
- Oversees the order process
- Respond to new and existing customer needs and requests by coordinating and overseeing involvement of Design and Project Management. Insures accurate and timely completion of all work, necessary documentation and final sign off on all projects.
- Coordinate with Project Managers and Designers to ensure completion of required pre and post sales documentation.
- Provide sales oversight during major installation projects.
- Participate in the collection, management and reporting of accurate client database, revenue goals and sales team achievements.
- Assists with preparation of weekly and/or monthly sales forecast.
Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university and at least 3 years related experience with construction and modular products (walls, floors, power/data).
- Familiar with architectural specifications and design elements
- Comfortable interfacing with clients, architects, general contractors and vendors, with minimal supervision and/or direction
- Exceptional customer service skills with ability to confidently make technical recommendations and provide solutions to client needs
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills with ability to present product and solutions, and lead meetings
- Knowledge of business practices, structure and philosophies with ability to determine pricing and discounting
- Ability to apply logical reasoning, creative problem solving and sound business judgment
- Reliable transportation to visit sites in the surrounding Bay Area
- Seeing, color perception, hearing/listening, clear speech and touching
- Ability to lift to 40 pounds
- Ability to walk moderate distances and climb ladders and/or scaffolding
- Complex reading and writing, intermediate math skills, judgment/decision making, analysis/comprehension
Regularly work with others, occasionally works alone. Generally, works in an office environment with moderate noise. Also works around construction sites or outside around dust, dirt and loud noise.
Job Status - Exempt