Client Experience Associate
Works with Customer Experience Manager by participating in all aspects of pre and post sales function. Integral participant in customer experience with CEM by providing assistance in the overall direction of day-to-day operations, problem solving and decision making necessary to make projects successful. As new accounts are identified, the Customer Experience Associate assumes a proactive role by utilizing internal resources/templates to serve the customer. Additional responsibilities include enhancing relationships with on-going customers with great customer service and timely follow-up.
- Learn and gain expertise in utilizing templates to further the furniture process by: attending sales calls with CEM, co-create schedules, budget development, foster relationships with reps, methods of project management, and correspondence with key members of the team (designers, clients, contractors, etc).
- Take initiative and assist CEM with product research, pricing and lead-time information. Attend pre-project sales calls as determined by the team.
- Illustrate proficiency using our ordering system by creating sales quotes and convert to sales orders.
- Ensure accuracy of sales orders by reviewing, verifying and processing vendor acknowledgements, verifying cost and delivery dates.
- Maintain organized files and current status reports beginning with setting up customer information to the close out of a project.
- Inform internal team and external customers of order status by preparing necessary tracking reports and communicating updates on a regular basis.
- Coordinate receipt, delivery and installation of product and services.
- Represent team during major installation projects and provide project management as dictated by CEM and team needs.
- Develop/enhance relationships with existing customers by assisting CEM with sales calls. Responsible for responses/correspondence to existing, on-going customer relationships, needs and requests. Provide product solution options and answers to customer questions and issues by researching and taking appropriate action in a timely manner (with oversight/direction from CEM).
- Assist CEM during the pre-project phase with the preparation and execution of bid requests.
Bachelor of Arts degree (B.A.) or equivalent from a four-year college; or at least one year related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Product knowledge; excellent customer service skills; professional oral and written communication skills; strong organizational and time management skills; basic math skills; attention to detail; self-motivation; resourcefulness; ability to function in team environment; positive and professional attitude.
- Knowledge of internal ordering systems desired. Participating in industry events to keep product/services knowledge current.
- Critical contributor to team effort by working closely with CEM to serve diverse and sometimes difficult and demanding clients. This person will face unexpected problems and deadlines as well as numerous interruptions.
- Must communicate effectively, be organized and take initiative while having a positive attitude. All responsibilities to be performed with varying amounts of supervision and a high level of self-motivation.
Seeing, color perception, hearing/listening, clear speech, hand and finger dexterity, ability to move distances within and between warehouses/offices, driving. Complex reading and writing, basic math skills, judgment/decision making, analysis/comprehension
Regularly works with others and has both face-to-face and verbal contact, usually works inside. Occasionally works alone and does work outside. May also work around moving objects. Generally works in an office environment with moderate noise.
Job Status - Non-Exempt