Furniture Services Ticket Coordinator
Manage customer ticket requests from receipt through assignment to assist Furniture Project Manager, Supervisors and Designers as needed.
- Take incoming requests and determine who should address the request; assign to teams within 24 hours for execution if appropriate.
- Carefully monitor email for request updates and reply accordingly. Update requests in requests system appropriately.
- Coordinate floor plan updates to reflect furniture deliveries
- Assist onsite team, as requested, with coordinating small projects, some of which will require coordination with network cabling or electrical contractors, the space planning or the move team.
- Assist with the selecting of and delivery/removal of event furniture.
- Attend and support post move customer support sessions when applicable.
High School diploma or general education degree (GED); one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic knowledge of ancillary and commercial furniture systems parts and assemblies desired
- Ability to read and understand furniture floor plans desired
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be extremely organized with good time management skills
- Strong attention to detail required
- Ability to analyze and problem solve and make decisions with minimal guidance
- Must be flexible and have strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service and foster both internal and external relationships
- Must be able to work flexible hours
- Seeing, hearing, color perception, clear speech
- Ability to move distances within the office and warehouse
- Complex reading and writing, basic math skills
- Regularly works with others in person, over the phone and via email.
- Generally works in an office environment around moderate noise
- Nature of work requires intermittent, unusual hours and some time spent out of the office.
Job Status - Non-Exempt