Marketing & Graphic Design Intern
Provides Marketing and Social Media support to assigned One Workplace departments. Works within One Workplace Marketing Division, under Director supervision, to accomplish successful completion of assigned projects.
- Assists in creating and managing One Workplace social media communications. This includes but is not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and One Workplace Blogs.
- Works with the One Workplace marketing and graphics teams to research, conceptualize, create, refine and distribute case studies that highlight One Workplace projects, events and initiatives.
- Assists in the development and creation of copy for One Workplace web, marketing, press, proposal, internal and external communications.
- May support the Marketing and IT teams in efforts to capture, develop and manage client contact information and distribution lists.
Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university, in progress. Associate Art’s Degree or Graphic Design Degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school will be considered.
- Excellent oral and written communication and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Social Media as a marketing tool
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Personable with the ability to quickly connect with staff
- Self- starter with confidence in creative abilities
- Familiar with cloud sharing/file management (Dropbox, Box etc.) and working in Microsoft Office
- Seeing, hearing, color perception, clear speech
- Ability to move distances within the office and warehouse
- Complex reading and writing, basic math skills
Regularly works alone and with others in person, over the phone and via email. Generally, works in an office environment around moderate noise.
Job Status – Non-Exempt
Position is available ASAP
Compensation range is $15-$17/hr
Local candidates and current students only