Open Issues Coordinator
Through the use of Hedberg technology and company documents, coordinates all aspects of company’s Open Issues program to ensure timely communication and resolution of punch list issues and furniture exceptions for customers.
- Ensures fast possible fulfillment of customer expectations for all service and product problems (open issues) that may occur for any order or project.
- Coordinates initial and ongoing customer communication as to status of problems needing resolution.
- Enters information from the Open Issue Form into Hedberg Open Issue module.
- Clarifies information with the Open Issue author to ensure accuracy and understanding, essentially providing training or compliance to the issuer on correctly completing the form.
- Produces and distributes Open Issue reports to sales teams and others as required.
- Creates product and service resolution/correcting orders” to ensure proper follow up steps occur to resolve Open Issues for customers.
- Supports company Quality, Warranty, and Transportation claim programs as dictated by the Open Issue program to ensure appropriate actions are in process.
- Helps monitor non-product (labor) related Open Issue items, makes sure all items have been completed, and if not, determines appropriate actions to be taken.
- Reviews Hedberg Open Issue module to update “open” issues as required until “closed”.
Associate Arts degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Requires self-motivation with strong interpersonal skills and ability to ask pertinent questions to determine client needs
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be assertive, flexible, and have a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to provide excellent customer service and foster both internal and external relationships
- Must be able to effectively solve problems and make decisions in the best interest of One Workplace and the client
- Familiarity with systems product and systems installation desired
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office systems with ability to learn internal system
- Seeing, hearing, color perception, clear speech
- Ability to move distances within the office and warehouse
- Complex reading and writing, basic math skills
Regularly works alone and with others in person, over the phone and via email. Generally works in an office environment around moderate noise. Occasionally may work in the warehouse around loud noises.
Job Status – Non-Exempt