Creative Lead - Healthcare
Engages new and existing clients in forward thinking discussions and workshops to solve strategic challenges within their organizations. Assists in developing quarterly events, research papers, case studies, infographics, and media that positions One Workplace as a thought leader in healthcare environments.
- Trains Design team members in design thinking methodologies and user experience design, and assists in shaping the One Workplace design process.
- Designs and maintains the showroom experience and is responsible for establishing One Workplace as a destination and resource for the healthcare community.
- Partners with the sales team to develop key client and A&D relationships, and represent the design division in strategic or new business development activities.
- Partners with One Workplace Marketing to craft internal and external communications that shape the One Workplace brand identity, to include; websites, social media communications, blogs, case studies, whitepapers, and other media.
- May also serve as Lead Designer for key projects requiring creative problem solving, complex challenges, and high-touch customer engagements.
- Partners with Healthcare Leadership to accomplish One Workplace business and strategic objectives.
Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university, Master’s Degree (MFA, MDA or equivalent preferred); Council for Interior Design Accreditation (CIDA) preferred; certifications for NCIDQ, CID LEED, WELL AP, EDAC, or similar are highly desirable; plus 5 year’s design experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Advanced proficiency in a variety of software; AutoCAD, SketchUP, Adobe Creative Suites (Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design, Premier)
- Requires intimate knowledge of the healthcare market and an interest in influencing the design of healthcare environments.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to juggle multiple programs at a time to deliver on deadline
- Ability to conduct research an distil learnings into actionable tools and/or resources
- Ability to facilitate collaborations with internal and external leaders
- High comfort level leading workshops for groups of all sizes
- Understanding of Design Thinking methodologies and mindset
- Self-motivated with a desire to creatively solve complex challenges
- High degree of empathy with the ability to understand issues from the perspective of others
- Ability to coordinate, plan for and implement large events
- Seeing, color perception, hearing/listening, clear speech, hand and finger dexterity, and ability to move distances within and between warehouses/offices, ability to get to project sites.
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Complex reading and writing skills, basic math skills, judgement/decision making, analysis/comprehension
Regularly works with others face to face, over the phone and through email. Generally works in an office environment with moderate noise. Nature of work may require time spent out of the office; reliable transportation required. Periodically works outside and may work around moving objects, dust and dirt.
Job Status - Exempt