Client Experience Manager – two
Customer Experience Manager with two will be a strategic partner in building and maintaining important customer relationships: Designers, Clients, Brokers, and Project Managers. An advocate of designers/clients who illustrate excellence in quick-thinking, problem solving, and a collaborative team member proposing creative solutions. Manage and assist in growing client base by identifying/positioning on-going sales opportunities in conjunction with potential new business. Promote products and services to ensure client satisfaction from the first interaction, into the execution of sales, through project completion. Understand and support two’s goals both with the internal team and the external market. Win and close new business opportunities provided by Sales Management.
- Develop, foster and strengthen relationships with new and existing members of our market by delivering exceptional service
- Exhibit a work style that is high energy, highly influential and leads to winning new business opportunities provided by Sales Management Lead and/or support bid opportunities. Assist Sales Management by identifying opportunities/strategies to help increase two successes
- Conduct further research as necessary to drive sales through product/technical knowledge, proposed solutions and management of their expectations. Qualify client needs, budget and time constraints through observation and listening
- Ensure two representation of integrity and creativity by influencing the product selection and service solutions that will satisfy/exceed designer/client expectations
- As the primary relationship manager of customers; responsible for bid specifications to negotiate prices and terms of service agreements in the best interest of the client. Will oversee co-creation budgets, tracking reports and order entry by the CEA. Foster client relationship through entire length of project
- Illustrate strong interpersonal communication with customers, internal team members and external partners in our marketplace. Showcase a positive, dynamic personality with the highest level of integrity while being an individual contributor to the bottom line
- Coach and provide leadership to Customer Experience Associate(s). Share and exchange information such as selling strategies, lessons learned, best practices and marketing tactics to enhance two success
- Active participant in two sales meetings, training sessions, weekly team meetings and events to promote team effectiveness and synergy
- Bachelor of Arts degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; or at least three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be assertive, flexible, and able to delegate work and have a strong sense of urgency. Excellent written and verbal communication skills; as well as good computer and leadership skills are also necessary. Must be self-motivated and have strong interpersonal skills and ability to successfully present products and services. Knowledge of manufacturer’s product and application, proven sales ability and general understanding of business practices, pricing and discounting are also required.
- Position is Exempt for FLSA purposes; no time recording keeping is required; benefit eligible