Supports design projects that involve direct contact with sales staff, project managers and/or clients of One Workplace. Position is designed to provide a well-rounded educational experience with direct contact with One Workplace team members, clients, and partners.
- Perform special projects and engage in key division initiatives
- Assist in customer meetings to gather project information (surveys, interviews, data collection and observations).
- Perform field verifications, conduct product inventory and product research
- Produce preliminary design concepts and ideas
- Manage project hours
Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university, in progress. Associate Art’s Degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school will be considered. Council for Interior Design Accreditation (CIDA) accreditation preferred
- Beginner proficiency in a variety of software: AutoCAD, Sketch Up
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- High attention to detail with a keen eye for interior design, fabrics, space planning and graphics
- Time management skills with ability to juggle multiple tasks in order to deliver and meet goals on deadline
- Exceptional customer service skills with a passion to provide solutions to clients
- Complex reading and writing skills, basic math skills, judgment/decision making
- Seeing, color perception, hearing/listening, clear speech, touching (dexterity)
Job Status – Non-Exempt