two – San Francisco
The Creative Specialist manages interior ancillary portion of two project deliverables: this includes managing client and internal two relationships with sales, and project management teams. The Creative Specialist shall strive for exceptional curation of furniture, exceeding client expectations of all deliverables while supporting the two brand. The Creative Specialist works within a team led by Business Operations Manager.
- Full awareness of ancillary options regarding lead times, budgetary constraints, and the ability to source alternates as needed
- Ownership for project deliverables; strong communications and project management skills
- Strong understanding of customer service, both internal and external
- Strong interpersonal skills required to be both client facing as well as heavily involved with the A&D firms
- Ownership of being the sole budget specialist on the team
- Produce error-free budgetary pricing along with the vignette presentation for client
- Produce exceptional final client presentations including final look book, budget, and validation package
- Creation of installation binders
- Prepares order-ready packages to be converted into a formal quotation
- Participating in industry events to keep product/services knowledge current
- Bachelor’s (BA) Degree
- 3-5 years’ design experience preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of Steelcase products and Systems furniture
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel is required
- Experience in additional software ideal: Photoshop, CAD
- Must have understanding and passion for interior design, and ability to represent the two brand
- Strong project management skills and ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, delivering on schedule
- Exceptional Customer Service skills with a passion to provide solutions to meet the client’s needs
- Product knowledge; excellent customer service skills; professional oral and written communication skills; strong organizational and time management skills; basic math skills; attention to detail; self-motivation; resourcefulness; ability to function in team environment; positive and professional attitude.
- Knowledge of internal ordering systems desired.
- Critical contributor to team effort by working closely with CEM to serve diverse and sometimes difficult and demanding clients. This person will face unexpected problems and deadlines as well as numerous interruptions.
- Must communicate effectively, be organized and take initiative while having a positive attitude. All responsibilities to be performed with varying amounts of supervision and a high level of self-motivation.
Seeing, color perception, hearing/listening, clear speech, hand and finger dexterity, ability to move distances within and between warehouses/offices, driving. Complex reading and writing, basic math skills, judgment/decision making, analysis/comprehension
Regularly works with others and has both face-to-face and verbal contact, usually works inside. Occasionally works alone and does work outside. May also work around moving objects. Generally, works in an office environment with moderate noise.
Job Status – Exempt