Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
Works with the CFO and other business leaders along with other members of the Finance team to deliver managerial and financial reporting, budgets and forecasts, and other financial analysis to support strategic initiatives and decision making.
- Assists in the development, execution and tracking of the financial plan, including sales forecast, operating budget, and capital plan
- Assists with the month-end close and management reporting
- Assists with the annual audit
- Performs functions of the general ledger accountant and the financial planning analyst in their absence, and as needed during peak times
- Document finance policies and procedures as required
- Provide financial or accounting support to sales teams and other departments as needed
- Perform special projects as required
- Perform monthly commission/bonus payment calculations
- Lead and develop FP&A team
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting, or other appropriate discipline. Previous experience in financial planning or accounting preferred.
- Strong Accounting / Financial Reporting skills
- Advanced planning and forecasting skills
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Strong analytic skills with ability to see the “big picture”
- Must be able to accurately work with large amounts of detail
- Strong verbal communication skills and comfort with making presentations
- Effective interpersonal skills with ability to work with all levels of management
- Requires self-motivation and initiative
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Ability to prioritize and successfully work in a variety of functions
- Ability to quickly learn internal accounting system and financial reporting and planning tool(s)
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience, preferably with a minimum of 5 years of FP&A experience
Seeing, hearing/listening, complex reading and simple writing, basic math skills, judgment/decision making, analysis/comprehension
Regularly works with others face to face, via email or over the phone. Generally, works in an office environment with moderate noise.
Job Status - Exempt