Based in Santa Clara or San Francisco*
Responsible for working on a wide variety of project types: print, digital, web, signage, etc., in cooperation with the One Workplace Marketing and Sales teams. Receives direction and guidance from One Workplace’s Creative Brand Manager.
- Develop and maintain key marketing and branding materials, including but not limited to brochures, website design, project profiles, and all micro-marketing material, such as email, social media, web and ad campaigns.
- Work as part of a team with designers, copywriters, executives, etc.
- Prepare rough drafts of materials and present to the team for feedback and revisions.
- Amend final designs to internal feedback and gain full approval.
Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university, plus at least 3 years related professional Graphic Design experience, with a strong portfolio. A combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and develop new design concepts and execute them through both print and digital mediums.
- Possess a creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Highly proficient in all design aspects, with demonstrable graphic design skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to interact and present ideas
- Expert knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and PowerPoint, as well as a strong knowledge of Word and Excel required
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, prioritize tasks, and have strong organizational skills
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Ability to absorb and apply feedback from peers and clients
- Seeing, hearing, color perception, clear speech
- Ability to move distances within the office and warehouse
- Complex reading and writing, basic math skills
Regularly works alone and with others in person, over the phone and via email. Generally, works in an office environment around moderate noise. May work around moving and/or sharp objects.
Job Status – Non-Exempt
*If based in San Francisco, must be able to work from the Santa Clara office once a week and potentially 2-3 days/week during busy times. If based in Santa Clara, must be able to work from the San Francisco office once a week.