Manage customer requests from receipt through assignment. Assist Site Managers/Supervisors as needed
- Take incoming requests and determine who should address the request; assign to teams for execution if appropriate.
- Carefully monitor email for request updates and reply accordingly. Update requests in requests system appropriately.
- Coordinate floor plan updates to reflect furniture deliveries
- Assist onsite team, as requested, with coordinating small projects, some of which will require coordination with network cabling or electrical contractors, the space planning or the move team.
- Attend and support post move customer support sessions when applicable.
High School diploma or general education degree (GED); one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic knowledge of furniture systems part and assembly
- Ability to read and understand furniture floor plans
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be extremely organized with good time management skills
- Strong attention to detail required
- Ability to analyze and problem solve and make decisions with minimal guidance
- Must be flexible and have strong sense of urgency. Ability to provide excellent customer service and foster both internal and external relationships
- Seeing, hearing, color perception, clear speech
- Ability to move distances within the office and warehouse
- Complex reading and writing, basic math skills
- Regularly works with others in person, over the phone and via email.
- Generally works in an office environment around moderate noise
- Nature of work requires intermittent, unusual hours and some time spent out of the office.
Job Status - Non-Exempt