Director of Sales – North Bay
Manages and develops the North Bay sales organization responsible for new business development, servicing existing clients and increasing overall customer satisfaction. Manages and coaches Account Executives, Account Managers and Associates in all aspects of the pre and post sales function.
- Trains and coaches sales personnel in strategy development, resource utilization, pricing and proposals. Develops One Workplace value proposition and trains sales team on its use.
- Establish and develop business relationships with prospective and existing customers to generate new business.
- Driver of questions to understand customer needs, convey the One Workplace value proposition to customers, demonstrate that value and deliver a compelling return on investment story.
- Research and stay cognizant of market trends to determine potential sales opportunities, short and long term.
- Forecast quarterly and annual bookings and billings. Regularly meet with sales teams to review pipeline and opportunities.
- Develop budget and financial performance targets for division.
- Manage all aspect of the income statement; focus on methods to enhance the bottom line contribution.
- Monitor and measure sales performance and address deficiencies.
- Collaborates with other leaders to manage sales functionality for the division.
Bachelor’s Degree from a four year college or university, 5 years related managerial experience; or equivalent combination or education and experience. Prior experience in the design contract furniture segment a plus.
- Proven leadership and mentoring ability. High level of experience managing tasks and teams, critical dates and client relations.
- Growth focused – seeks business opportunities and expansion
- Must be results oriented and have ability to focus on accomplishments
- Requires strategic thinking with ability to conduct market analysis and shift strategies as required
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Salesforce, Xactly (or similar)
- Must be extremely organized, with good time management skills and the ability to work independently
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills with ability to provide solutions to client needs
- Ability to analyze and problem solve
- Seeing, color perception, hearing/listening, clear speech, hand and finger dexterity, and ability to move distances within and between warehouses/offices, ability to get to project sites.
Regularly works with others face to face, over the phone and through email. Generally works in an office environment with moderate noise. Nature of work may require working off hours and significant time spent out of the office or in other offices. Periodically works outside and may work around moving objects, dust and dirt.
Job Status - Exempt