Partners with several internal teams to deliver a great user experience to Salesforce users. Configures Salesforce reports and dashboards, and manage any required integrations, maximizing efficiencies and use of Salesforce platform.
- Handle basic Salesforce.com user administration tasks including access management, permission sets, role assignments, uploads, data backups, etc.
- Support and drive projects, including documentation of business requirements, solution and technical design, test plan design and coordination of testing with business users.
- Provide first-level support to the field, including issue identification, and resolution/escalation.
- Provide ad hoc training to Salesforce users as required to help expand knowledge and adoption of Salesforce’s capabilities.
- Handle ad hoc reporting requests, and optimize the user experience related to Reports and Dashboards.
- Monitor and analyze site metrics, system performance, and user activity.
- Maintain data quality through ongoing data analysis, record de-duplication, and other related tasks, and identify and remediate break points or loop holes that contribute to bad data.
- Prepare data files and upload the data into Salesforce using Apex Data Loader.
- Manage security, including roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows and groups.
- Design and implement custom objects and advanced functionality using Apex and Visualforce.
- Evaluate 3rd party solutions and app exchange packages based on project need or business request.
- Identify and evaluate new capabilities to “activate” within the One Workplace Salesforce footprint.
- Evaluate existing and future Salesforce release features for business benefit and prescribe rollout plans, including socialization, training, communication, testing and release management.
Minimum of 5 years business experience with 3 years Salesforce.com experience. Salesforce Administrator certification required. Combination of education and experience will be considered.
Preferred certifications: Salesforce Developer, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Service Cloud
- Deep understanding and experience with the Salesforce platform and ability to apply that to business processes to maximize the benefit and ROI of the Salesforce platform.
- Understanding of SaaS systems.
- Must be extremely organized and able to manage several projects at a time.
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Ability to implement and/or support Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Communities.
- Prior experience with Territory Management, Lead Management and Sales Life Cycle processes.
- Knowledge of Marketing and support systems and processes, and integration points with Salesforce.
- Knowledge of structured software development methodologies/processes, including testing, change management and release management.
- Familiarity with Web Services (SOAP or REST) desired.
- Must be able to effectively communicate across departments to define problems and present solutions at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to help translate customer requirements into design specifications.
- Experience with Force.com migration tool (ANT), Force.com IDE (Eclipse) and Apex/Visualforce desired.
- Seeing, hearing, color perception, clear speech
- Ability to move distances within the office
- Reliable transportation to visit client sites
Regularly works alone and with others in person, over the phone and via email. Generally, works in an office environment around moderate noise. Occasionally may work at another location.
Job Status – Exempt