Responsible for developing and managing the customer and employee experience for the assigned location. Focuses on putting the needs of our customers before anything else. Includes guest services, meeting/catering requests, and mailroom duties.
- Respond to guest services requests from One Workplace or supply partners. Schedule conference rooms and tours, order from caterers and supervises food and beverage service and clean up on day of event. Tracks receipts and bills appropriate departments.
- Maintain guest services calendar and sends out weekly updates. Coordinates schedule with salesperson call-in/walk in list to ensure coverage of greeting area. Manages entrance welcome screen.
- Act as first point of contact for guests entering the building. Responds to needs of visitor by providing beverages, escort and host visitor while they are waiting.
- Maintain showroom, mailroom, kitchen and hospitality areas. Prepares water, empties/loads dishwasher, stocks refrigerator and ensures meeting areas are clean and vacated. Closes garage door at end of day (seasonal).
- Inventory, maintain and replenish hospitality supplies, to include beverages, snacks, fruit and paper products.
- Assist in planning and attending One Workplace special events.
- Respond to needs to ensure a superior customer experience.
Associate Arts degree in Hospitality Management or equivalent from a two-year college; and one year experience in food service/catering or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Highly personable with the ability to quickly connect with guests and put others at ease
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task
- Self-starter and problem solver with ability to work independently with little supervision
- Must have confidence in creative abilities and able to create and manage events while staying on budget
- High attention to detail and accuracy with ability to create/understand a budget, reconcile billings and complete financial forms
- Seeing, hearing, color perception, clear speech
- Ability to stand, walk and/or sit for long periods of time
- Ability to move distances within the office and warehouse
- Ability to climb stairs while carrying items
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 20 pounds
- Complex reading and writing, basic math skills
Regularly works alone and with others in person, over the phone and via email. Nature of work may require working off hours and different shifts. Generally works in an office environment with stairs. Occasionally may work outside and around electrical equipment and/or moving objects.
Job Status – Non-Exempt
Part-time schedule: Tuesday-Thursday, some evenings